Ernie is the Founder and Managing Director of HPC. Ernie is one of Queensland’s leading planning experts and has built an enviable reputation of successfully delivering contentious and complex development proposals across Central, Regional and South East Queensland.
Ernie has over 30 years’ experience working in the development industry having served as a Director of the Urban Development Institute of Australia and Planning Institute of Australia. He has also served as Director of a number of development companies delivering over $30 million of residential projects. As Managing Director of HPC, Ernie works with large corporate companies and trust managers providing development, due diligence, town planning approvals and project management advice. Ernie is currently managing a range of subdivision, industrial sheds, commercial offices and community facilities.
Ernie has particular expertise in:
- Development advice and feasibility analysis for development projects
- Due diligence advice for property acquisition
- Town Planning – technical reports and applications
- Expert Witness at Planning and Environment Court
- Chair on the Building and Development Disputes Resolution Committee
- RiskSmart Town Planning Consultant
- Urban design including conceptual site layouts
- Developer education for UDIA Queensland and Victoria
- Lecturer for USQ property development course
- Project management of residential developments to completion